Server Feedback/Request Thread

gatekeeper
i'll be there next round, too!

Server Feedback/Request Thread

Post by gatekeeper » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Post your server feedback here. I'm not saying that I'll immediately make a change based on your suggestions, but it'll be taken into consideration. Or, if popularity continues (and funds permit), we'll get a second server with your preferred changes.

Anything goes - ticket counts, respawn times (player & vehicle), map rotation, mode (conquest, rush),, etc. I don't really care for the HC setting, so that one's out for the current server.

purebeau69
HOLY SHIT!!

Re: Server Feedback/Request Thread

Post by purebeau69 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 am

I wouldn't mind throwing Rush into the rotation every now and then. I'm not sure how we can tweak it i.e. 3 rounds of CQ, 1 round of Rush?

I'm not sold yet on Obliteration. It seems some maps are tailored better for it than others which is typical. Paracel Storm seems to be a good one for it.

I think the vehicle spawning is perfect the way it is. Seems pretty balanced.

The only other suggestion I have is something we can't do anything about...yet. Spawn protection at least until our screen comes up. I've died dozens of times spawning while my screen is still black. I thought I read somewhere that if you spawn in and don't move you can't die. Unless my mouse is super sensitive that isn't true lol.

gatekeeper
i'll be there next round, too!

Re: Server Feedback/Request Thread

Post by gatekeeper » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:33 pm

purebeau69 wrote:I wouldn't mind throwing Rush into the rotation every now and then. I'm not sure how we can tweak it i.e. 3 rounds of CQ, 1 round of Rush?
The votemap plugin is functional for BF4, and I've installed it, just haven't activated it yet. That could be possible, but I'm still reading through the settings (I had the same thought last night.)
The only other suggestion I have is something we can't do anything about...yet.
That's gonna have to be a DICE fix, it looks like. Or at least procon doesn't have a plugin for it for BF3 (one of the other admin tools might, but installing those might be difficult).