Server is UP!

gatekeeper
i'll be there next round, too!

Server is UP!

Post by gatekeeper » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 am

Ok... server is up (in case you missed it). ProCon layer is installed and running. I'll add admin capabilities as I see fit. Basic requirements - you gotta be on and not skipping to other servers all the time. I've disabled the idle timeout, so if you can idle/seed, that gets you priority in my book.

Right now there are no spectator slots, and I actually had to upgrade the number of server slots to 66. Didn't realize that spec and commander would actually knock the slots down. Oops.

We're running CQ large maps. Currently, the entire "Large" list is in rotation, 1 round each.

Siege of Shanghai
Zavod 311
Lancang Dam
Flood Zone
Golmud Railway
Paracel Storm
Operation Locker
Hainan Resort
Rogue Transmission
Dawnbreaker

Vehicles should have a small delay, but let me know what needs to change to make this a viable server.

purebeau69
HOLY SHIT!!

Re: Server is UP!

Post by purebeau69 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 am

Yay!

I'll be online tonight. Hopefully we can populate it.

gatekeeper
i'll be there next round, too!

Post by gatekeeper » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Thank you Van for seeding!

I'm impressed with how fast it filled up. Van hopped on, and instantly had 20+ join him within 10 minutes.

PLEASE keep an eye on the game variables and balancing (end of round ticket counts). Initially, vehicles were almost instant respawn. With some feedback from Van, they should re-spawn about every 1-1:30. Before that, ticket counts were WAY out of whack (think TBG/ADK beatdowns)

Procon plugins are still limited right now, so some of the extra stuff, like stats, ranks, rules aren't available. I'll keep an eye out, but keep the feedback coming - either through origin or on here.

purebeau69
HOLY SHIT!!

Post by purebeau69 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 am

yes thank you Van!

I was definitely happy the server was full for most of the afternoon / evening. Hopefully we can keep that up.

Now...need to figure out how to fix that sound glitch...seriously Dice...

Kerberos
HOLY SHIT!!

Post by Kerberos » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Buying today to get in the game. Will be on periodically this weekend.
Do this. Don't do that. Stay back in line. Where's tax receipt? Fill out form. Let's see license. Submit six copies. Exit only. No left turn. No right turn. Queue up and pay fine. Take back and get stamped. Drop dead— but first get permit.

Grey
postmaster

Post by Grey » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Hey Guys, I bought the game just a few minutes ago, I may wait for the inevitable launch issues to die down a bit, and I'm considering upgrading my video card, but I'll probably hop in in the next few weeks :)